Ok Opinicon Army, it's almost clean-up day!
Thanks to everyone who's signed up for April 25th. It's going to be a busy day (10am to 2pm) so we wanted to inform everyone of a few things:
What to bring
- comfortable clothing as we'll be outside and while the weather forecast suggests 12C for Saturday, you never know!
- boots to muck around in
- a rake
What you'll find when you get here
- BBQ lunch
- a few nice surprises
Other things of note
- Chaffey's Lock bridge is closed for maintenance, so please take the Highway 15 route to get to us.
- Parking is going to be interesting, so if you are able to carpool with friends we'd recommend it. An Opinicon employee will be waiting for you at the entrance to help direct traffic.
- When you show up we'll direct you to a section of the grounds that need some love and attention.
- After lunch feel free to wander around outside and peek in the windows to see how things are shaping up.
Can't wait to meet you all!